söndag 22 maj 2022

Veckans Throwback 1999 =) Kerri Chandler Ft Treasa Diva Fennie Heal My Heart (Kaoz Orginal Concept Mix) (Kingstreet Sounds NYC)


 Kerri Chandler Feat. Treasa "Diva" Fennie – Heal My Heart (1999, Vinyl) - Discogs


@theworldof_nilam #throwback 

🎤 I used to 👀 the #world through Innocent #eye But loving you has Made my realize #healmyheart ease my pain give me the strength to ❤ again there's a #greater #peace #inmylife to #live ❤ and #trust #again 👍🏻#treasa #diva #fennie hennes styrka ❤❤rösten, tar låten till den där nivån 👌🏻både 🎧#dansgolvet 
#positivtbudskap när musiken blir en slags #mänsklig #terapi 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

#årets #goodvibesonly #goodlookingrecords #2001 #specialedition 🎧🙂 Mc Conrad Presents Logical Progression Level 4 intelligent drumnbass/djup soulful atmosfär

MC Conrad – Logical Progression Level 4 (2001, CD) - Discogs #årets   #goodvibesonly   #goodlookingrecords   #2001   #specialedition  🎧🙂 c...